Founded in 1st July 2005 by Kazi Md. Nur Alam are the makers of the pure drinking Water Plant. Our water plants are known for technical excellence, easy maintenance and purified water. We specialize in providing hi-tech water treatment solutions at the most affordable rates.
We currently served over nine corporate clients in Dhaka and employed thirty people in the greater Dhaka city area. It has created strong market position together with firm goodwill for its quality services.
New Product Idea New Product Idea is Reverse Osmosis for Exclusive Apartments. We are looking for Real-estate companies to implement the idea. Interested real-estate companies are requested to contact at following address:
Getting involved with the Creative Commons Develoer Community is easy! Here are some examples of things you can work on:
- Join the Community! - Find developers on the mailing lists or IRC channel.
- Try your hand at some Developer Challenges!
- Translate projects into different languages.
- Participate in the Summer of Code program.
- File bugs.
- Check out our code.
The Creative Commons Development Community actively develops the following software projects:
- liblicense - An abstract library for reading and writing license meta-data.
- License tagger - A small cross-platform application which implements liblicense.
- LicenseChooser.js - provides a lightweight method for integrating license selection into web applications.
- ccHost - The software which powers ccMixter.
- ccTeamspace, a task and project tracking system
- Creative Commons Web Services
- License Wrappers language-specific wrappers for representing and manipulating license information
- CcValidator - A web application for showing and verifying the metadata in web objects
Also see the Tools Category Index for links to additional projects. Code for our projects is hosted at code.creativecommons.org or Berlios.de; see the Source Repository Policy for information on contributing code or starting a new project. See the Source Repository Information page for general information about the available modules and how to check them out from source control.
- ccPublisher (not maintained any more)
- Command Line Tools
- Web Services Client Implementations
The projects below are currently being discussed or explored:
- Build a strong and supportive community of developers
- Support Creative Commons Developer Community Projects
- Build infrastructure around Creative Commons licenses
- Build infrastructure around Creative Commons standards
- Available ways to enable users to choose a license.
- Reading Licenses in various programming languages
- HOWTO Create, Apply and Submit Patches
- Translating - Help localize for your language
- Coding Style - General coding guidelines and settings
- Using Markup
- git phrasebook - Tips on using "git" well
- Software Release Procedure - best practices for releasing CC Developer Community Software