Writers and CC
Featured CC Books
Learn more about how authors use Creative Commons licenses in their work.
- dublit.com: dublit.com is an online short form literature in Audio and Ebook form.
- Andrew Garton: Andrew Garton is a prominent Australian-based writer, producer and digital media adviser who widely employs and advocates the use of Creative Commons licences.
- African Sleeping Sickness Test: Murdoch University scientists led by Zablon Njiru and Andrew Thompson have developed a simple blood test for African sleeping sickness which they’ve published in PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases under a Creative Commons Attribution licence, making their findings accessible to the world.
- Cory Doctorow: Cory Doctorow is a writer, blogger, and futurist that has embraced the ideals of Creative Commons from beginning.
- Filter Magazine: Filter Magazine is the triannual publication of the Australian Network for Art and Technology (ANAT), Australia’s peak industry body for artists working across science and technology.
- Stick this in your memory hole: Stick this in your memory hole by Tristan Clark is the first Australian book licensed by a publisher under CC, comprising thirty-seven essay-style chapters which take the reader on a satirical journey through the political, environmental, social and cultural issues of contemporary Australia.
- Remix My Lit: Remix My Lit is a Brisbane-based, international remixable literature project. The project aims to apply the lessons learned from music and film remixing to literature.