wpLicense is a plugin for WordPress which allows users to select a Creative Commons license for their blog and content. In addition to the administration interface, wpLicense provides three template functions which may be used to insert the license information into templates. wpLicense was developed by Nathan Yergler and is licensed under the GNU GPL version 2. See the WpLicense Developer page for development information.
- PHP 4 or PHP 5
allow_url_fopenenabled (to allow retrieval of web service information)
- The latest release is wpLicense 0.5.2; previous releases are available from the download page.
- The source code can be downloaded from the Darcs repository at http://darcs.yergler.net/repos/wpLicense/
- WpLicense Function Reference PHP functions which may be used in non-standard templates to include license information
- WpLicense Release History
- When allow_url_fopen is not enabled, wpLicense will silently fail