- Split extraction and presentation into two, decoupled extensions.
- Define a communication mechanism between the two (events?) that others can emulate
- Distribute as an XPI Bundle
- Stability and performance for the "core" extension
(may get rolled into 2.6)
- Support for Flock (post 0.7.x)
- Restructure code to wrap all the functionality in a single object (to prevent namespace collisions)
- Support for licensing of embedded objects (images, etc).
- Support for i18n
- http://blog.mozilla.com/faaborg/2007/02/04/microformats-part-4-the-user-interface-of-microformat-detection/ Ideas on exposing embedded metadata in the UI
- Personal Metadata Store: allow users to browse metadata collected by MozCC
Other Firefox Extension Points
- Scrapbook -- license information should travel with scraped content