P2PU School of Open
Topics people are interested in?
- other courses - how do you become an affiliate
- CC experts via badges
- badge vetted from international community?
- CC affiliates running courses?
- offline and online resources created as OER while teaching OER, ie.
handouts/one pagers (in the past: letter to the ministry of the education, flowcharts)
- local adaptation
- offline meetings around online courses
- using CC as a tool to get them into open culture and more
comfortable with internet/technology use in classes
- teacher training (Estonia) on how to use legal resources (so
angle/market to how teachers can improve resources for classroom)
- ie. how do i access free resources for my teaching? how do i
improve what I'm doing? etc.
- advantages teachers get from using OER
- incentives for such a course
- how to encourage universities, ie. faculty from universities in
Korea - no resources to even teach about CC
- educating university authorities (top-down)
- maybe better to target students directly
- find examples of the best teachers
- benefits for reputation of school
- crowd source some resources
- OKF - open data manual, data journalism, open science, open gov,
- case studies - stories of how people's lives are being changed by CC