CC Salon Tunisia
Open Culture: The first Creative Commons Salon in Tunisia
NGO Creative Commons Foundation, Nawaat, the Association of Tunisian bloggers, Arty Gallery Show and the collective Yaka, have organized the first CC Salon in Tunis to take place on the premises of Arty Show. Trade shows are held regularly in CC mode (London, Berlin, Brisbane ...) and bring together communities of artists, designers, developers and enthusiasts to discuss the free movement and its future. This salon takes place at a time when culture is the subject of ever more repressive laws, where the necessary balance of intellectual property protection and legitimate and necessary openness, and therefore creativity itself, is increasingly threatened.
The evening will be an opportunity to bring together the communities from Open Culture to affirm their commitment to sharing and freedom. It is also an opportunity to discover new Tunisian projects in the creative arts that espouse the spirit of sharing.
The evening will start at 18h and will feature "light talks" involving actors and pioneers of Open Culture to present different aspects of culture: arts, governance, IT.
An original graphic - Advocacy for Open Culture - will be carried out by the collective Yaka. It will be printed and freely distributed to participants and the public of the show.
- 18h: Opening with an unplugged set of rap group Tunisian Armada Bizet.
- 18h20: presentation of the philosophy of Creative Commons licenses by Donatella Della Ratta (Creative Commons Arab world).
- 6:40 p.m.: unplugged set with singer Salwa Salah bin.
- 19.00: the Open Data and OpenGov made in Tunisia with Chemseddine Ben Jemaa (Kangoulya).
- 19h20: The Mask projection Walkers (a documentary film Tunisian licensed under Creative Commons).
- 7:40 p.m.: Yaka, the free magazine with Tunisian Nadia Khiari
- 8:00 p.m.: set unplugged guitar Riadh C.
- 20h15: Nawaat, history, outstanding and future projects, with Malek Khadraoui.
- 20.30: closing the second set with acoustic Armada Bizerta.