This is one place to leave feedback on the study.
For now, using this talk section to track blogged reactions. Please add to the list. --Mike Linksvayer 17:57, 14 September 2009 (UTC)
- David Wiley, http://opencontent.org/blog/archives/1072
- Christopher Allen, http://www.lifewithalacrity.com/2009/09/creative-commons-posts-defining-noncommercial-report.html
- Thomas Gideon, http://thecommandline.net/2009/09/14/more-debate-on-defining-broadband-a-zombie-broadcast-flag-google-launches-a-project-to-liberate-your-data-and-more/ (this looks like and is a link dump, but includes a solid paragraph on the report which would stand as a post on its own)
- Jeremy Phillips, http://the1709blog.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-does-noncommercial-mean-some.html
- Philipp Lenssen, http://blogoscoped.com/archive/2009-09-15-n56.html