Difference between revisions of "Musician"
(→Musicians and CC)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
=Musicians and CC=
=Musicians and CC=
Revision as of 14:55, 17 July 2011
TRANSFORMRECordsBy Kaltazar[[ichfikallesweg[KALTAZAR/TFR == STEREOTYP-PROTOTYP[[File:[[Media:BispiBass<math>Formel hier einfügen--D-KALTEC 14:55, 17 July 2011 (UTC)
--D-KALTEC 14:55, 17 July 2011 (UTC)</math>.ogg]]pWSDFViel.jpg]] == ]]]=Musicians and CC=
- Sound on Sound has an article titled Creative Commons, Copyright & The Independent Musician - New Approach To Copyright Licensing.
- Interview with Jamison Young discussing how musicians can benefit from the use of CC licenses.
- Public Knowledge has a long piece explaining Copyright as it pertains to musicians titled "Copyright Tutorial for Musicians"
- ccMixter is a community music site featuring remixes licensed under Creative Commons where you can listen to, sample, mash-up, or interact with music in whatever way you want.
Learn more about how musicians use Creative Commons licenses in their work.
- Ancient Free Gardeners: Ancient Free Gardeners is an indie-rock band in Melbourne, Australia, using Creative Commons licences to distribute their music.
- Christopher Willits: Willits is a prominent experimental musician from the San Francisco Bay area.
- Jonathan Coulton: Jonathan Coulton is an independent/unsigned singer-songwriter who utilises Creative Commons licences to help promote his music via free downloads.
- Monk Turner: Monk Turner is a musician of eclectic taste and an approach to releasing albums that involves CC licensing through the internet archive.
- Pig Head Skin: Yueh-hsin Chu (a.k.a. Pig Head Skin) is an independent musician/producer in Taiwan, and leads the band Jesus Rocks! The band released an album of the same name in October 2004 under a Creative Commons License.
- Topology: Topology is an internationally acclaimed Brisbane-based new music ensemble.
- Yunyu: Yunyu is a successful unsigned singer/songwriter in Sydney, Australia, who uses Creative Commons licences for promotional purposes.