When a user chooses a license, they're also given a bit of RDF metadata to go along with it.
- What? Metadata is data about data. RDF is a system for encoding metadata. The Semantic Web is the plan for adding RDF to the Web. [[[What is Metadata|More...]]]
- Why? It lets computers find works and use them in a variety of innovative ways. [[[Why use Metadata|More...]]]
- Use. Figure out how to embed CC license metadata in your favorite formats. [[[Use Metadata|More...]]]
- Implement. Learn how to programatically read and write our metadata. [[[Implement Metadata|More...]]]
- Extend. Get the detailed information on our use of RDF. [[[Extend Metadata|More...]]]
- Contact. Send us your questions, comments, and results. [[[Contact|More...]]]