Difference between revisions of "Marking Image"
(New page: === Images === How to mark images: # '''CC Marker''': A graphic or line of text on or near the image stating the license #* Download a default CC marker #* Create your own CC Marker us...)
Revision as of 01:57, 12 July 2007
How to mark images:
- CC Marker: A graphic or line of text on or near the image stating the license
- Copyright Statement: A line of text stating the author(s), date, & copyright
- May be followed bt "Some Rights Reserved"
- example: "© Name 2007, Some Rights Reserved"
- Publish: Guidelines & standards for marking your images on: