Note that the JsWidget is currently under development but a 0.1 preview is available.
This widget generated will be similar to the chooser currently deployed at CC Labs.
The following is a simple example of how the widget would be included in a page to create a license selector.
<html> <head> <title>Example Widget Page</title> </head> <body> . . . <div id="widget_container"> <script src="http://example.creativecommons.org/widget/1.0/source.js"></script>
. . . </body> </html>
- Generate HTML suitable for use in a form which presents the basic license selector
- Provide compatibility with all A-grade browsers
- Provide up to date license information by either:
- Utilizing the Creative Commons Web Services, or
- Support new, expanded metadata including attributionName, attributionUrl and morePermissions.