Starting with MozCC 2, only Firefox 2 and later are supportedTemplate:Ref.
You can install mozCC by opening the XPI in any Mozilla-based browser. With the release of Mozilla Firefox 1.5, the latest version varies based on the version of the browser you’re using. In Firefox you can find your version number by going to the Help menu and click “About”. Note that mozCC now requires jsLib which is bundled with recent versions.
- install mozCC 1.1.0 (Mozilla Suite, Firefox 1.0, Netscape)
- install mozCC 1.2.0 from updates.mozilla.org (Firefox 1.5, Flock)
If you install from updates.mozilla.org your browser will periodically check for updates. If you would like to be notified of future releases, you may either subscribe to the mozCC mailing list. The mailing list is very low traffic, and is only used for release announcements.
mozCC should work in the following Mozilla-based browsers; each has been tested under Mac OS X, Linux and Windows XP. Note that this is probably not definitive; these are simply the browsers we test with, so we are reasonably confident things will work as expected. If you have experience with other operating systems/versions of Mozilla, please report a bug.
- Mozilla Firefox 1.5 or later
- Flock 0.4.10
- Mozilla Application Suite 1.7.3 or later
- Netscape 7.0 or later
If you have problems with these or any other browser, please report a bug and we'll do our best to help you resolve the issue.
- Template:Note More accurately, only Gecko 1.8-based browser are support; currently Firefox 2 is the only one available.