Collecting Society Projects
- Increase usage of CC license usage in jurisdiction
- Increase profitability of cc license users
- Support non-exclusive collecting societies
NOTE: While many copyright holders work with Collecting Societies, it is important to be cordial with collecting societies and provide information about integrating Creative Commons licenses, but be mindful of overall #Priorities.
Netherlands: CC Netherlands / BUMA/STEMRA
Lead: Paul Keller
CC Denmark / KODA
Lead: Henrik Moltke
- add one...
Leads: Elliott Bledsoe, Jessica Coates, Brian Fitzgerald
- APRA "Creative Commons" page, http://www.apra.com.au/writers/forms_and_guidelines/creative_commons.asp
- APRA CEO Brett Cottle's article on ArtsHub, http://www.artshub.com.au/au/news.asp?sId=70075
- Opt APRA, http://www.optapra.net
- Elliott Bledsoe's blog entry after the CCau Music Forum, http://ccelliott.blogspot.com/2007/11/post-music-industry-forum-reflections.html
- Reform APRA MySpace with 'I support reforms for APRA' pledges from Australian musicians, http://www.myspace.com/optoutofapra
CC Hong Kong
Lead: Rebecca MacKinnon
- add one...
Leads: Melanie Dulong de Rosnay and Francois Dechelle
- Improbable Match: Open Licences And Collecting Societies In Europe, http://www.ip-watch.org/weblog/index.php?p=1291