- Log in as an admin (if not already)
- Click on Global Settings then Manage Page Content (or browse to admin/content)
- Under the Content Topics section, make sure that 'home' is selected from the Select content type drop-down list
This last step will refresh your page, filtering the contents to just the topics with the type 'home'.
Here you can edit or delete the topics that are used on the home page.
By default, the topics will flow across the home page, starting with the newest topic on the top left. To change this behavior, or any other general property of the home page (like the title), click on the edit button next to the "/home" page under the Content Pages section.
To create new topics for the home page:
- Click on the Create New Content button.
- This will bring up the Post Content form.
- Select 'home' in the Content Type field
- Leave the New Content Type blank.
- Fill out the rest of the form, then click Submit