Difference between revisions of "CcTeamspace"
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
Revision as of 00:03, 26 June 2008
The internal task and project tracking system used at Creative Commons is powered by Semantic Media Wiki.
- Web Server such as Apache or IIS
- PHP version 5.0 or later (5.1.x recommended)
- Database Server MySQL 4.0 or later
Follow these five steps to install ccTeamspace on your server :
(1) MediaWiki : MediaWiki is a free software wiki package used for Wikipedia and many other wikis. It's the basis of the ccTeamspace software. Follow the MediaWiki installation guide to complete the installation of your wiki.
(3) Import the ccTeamspace structure:
- Download the [ccTeamspace structure xml file].
- Log in with your Sysops account and go to the Special:Import page to import the xml file.
(4) Refresh the semantic data with a script: Move the php file ./extensions/SemanticMediaWiki/maintenance/SMW_refreshData.php to the ./maintenance/ directory of your MediaWiki installation. Then execute the SMW_refreshData.php script to create the semantic data in your database.
(5) Add Semantic Extensions: All of the following extensions are needed:
- Semantic Drilldown
- Header Tabs
- Semantic Forms: edit your pages with forms
- Semantic Calendar: use a monthly calendar to display your tasks (Don't forget to consider this point during installation)
- Semantic Tasks: email notifications and reminders.