The Learning Resource Metadata Initiative is a project co-led by the Association of Educational Publishers and Creative Commons to build a common metadata vocabulary for educational resources.
The primary home on the web for the LRMI project is at lrmi.net
Staying Up To Date
- Official LRMI.net blog
- LRMI Google Group/mailing list
- Follow LRMI on the CC blog and use #lrmi to discuss on social media.
Have a question?
Phase 1: Specification Development
Phase 1 Related Announcements
- 2011-06-07 LRMI Announcement
- 2011-07-18 Technical Working Group - Call for Participation
- 2011-10-21 Open for Comment – Public Draft of the Learning Resource Metadata Initiative Specification
- 2011-11-21 LRMI Specification version 0.5
- 2012-01-23 Specification version 0.7
- 2012-05-14 Version 1.0
- 2013-02-07 Version 1.1
Phase 2: Implementation
Creative Commons is funded to work with up to 10 OER platforms and registries to implement LRMI. Please refer to the LRMI Implementation page for more information.
- Technical Working Group
- September 8th Face-to-Face agenda
- Use Cases
- Scratchpad for references and ideas
- Presentation on vocabulary development best practices informing LRMI
Parking Lot / Future Possibilities
- About CC Wiki
- This page was last modified on 15 February 2013, at 19:07.