The Learning Resource Metadata Initiative will propose an extension to the Schema.org metadata vocabulary addressing the needs of the educational community. A large part of this process will be incorporating expertise and feedback from the public. The main method of providing structured feedback is by submitting Use Cases to the LRMI Technical Working Group for review.
Submitting Use Cases
DEADLINE is September 30th, 2011
Please fill out the template (DOC, ODT) and submit to email@example.com The Use Cases will be shared with the Technical Working Group members and we would prefer to post a copy on this wiki as well. Please note if public consumption is not acceptable.
Submitted Use Cases
Below you can find the submitted Use Cases that are publicly shareable.
- SIIA's Technical and Development Committee
- Educator plans a lesson that accommodates multiple instructional strategies (Google doc)
- Publisher parses large instructional resource so the components can be referenced with a Dynamic Learning Environment (Google doc)
- Search for instructional resources to support a personal learning goal (Google doc)
- Curriculum specialist identifies effective resources in the context of purchasing new materials to support curriculum (Google doc)
- Learning Registry
- Use Case (pdf)
- University of Cape Town
- About CC Wiki
- This page was last modified on 11 October 2011, at 22:21.