CC-related legal scholarship and references
(Redirected from CC-related scholarly resources)
This is for collecting legal scholarship related to the CC licenses' interpretation and enforceability that is not case law directly concerning the CC licenses.
- Little Victories: Promoting Artistic Progress Through the Enforcement of Creative Commons Attribution and Share-Alike Licenses: Ashley West: 2008
- The Creative Commons licences through moral rights provisions in French law: Alexandra Giannopoulou: 2014
- ODI: exploring compatibility between data licenses
- Margoni, Thomas, Not for Designers: On the Inadequacies of EU Design Law and How to Fix It (October 1, 2013). Journal of Intellectual Property, Information Technology and E-Commerce Law, 4 (3) 2013
- “Creative Commons Licenses Legal Pitfalls: Incompatibilities and Solutions“, Melanie Dulong de Rosnay, Institute for Information Law/Creative Commons Nederland, 2010
- ”Creative Commons and Related Rights in Sound Recordings: Are the Two Systems Compatible?“, Christina Angelopoulos, Amsterdam: Instituut voor Informatierecht December 2009
- Creative Commons licences and design Are the two compatible?. Catherine Jasserand (2011), jipitec, Vol. 2.
- Open licensing and databases: Simone Aliprandi: 2012
- Dietr, Nil and Guibault, Lucie and Margoni, Thomas and Siewicz, Krzysztof and Spindler, Gerald and Wiebe, Andreas, Safe to Be Open: Study on the Protection of Research Data and Recommendations for Access and Usage (2013). OpenAirePlus
- Accessing and Licensing Government Data under Open Access Conditions Ilaria Buri: 2012
Termination of Transfers
- Shrinking the Commons: Termination of Copyright Licenses and Transfers for the Benefit of the Public: Timothy K. Armstrong: 2007