Text marker guidelines
Revision as of 19:52, 11 July 2007 by Rebecca Rojer (New page: '''How to create your own video bumper''' # Get a license from http://creativecommons.org/license # Include the icon(s) and/or name of the license #* For documents that support graphics: U...)
How to create your own video bumper
- Get a license from http://creativecommons.org/license
- Include the icon(s) and/or name of the license
- For documents that support graphics: Use the normal CC license button icons from: http://creativecommons.org/presskit
- For plain text documents: Use the full name of your license
- Include the full URI to the license
- Include a copyright statement with the date and author(s).
- Can either go on bumper, or have a slide of its own.
- May be followed by "Some Rights Reserved"
- © 2007, Name
- © 2007, Name. Some Rights Reserved.
- Optional : Match the color to the color of the human deed. color palette
- Check out user submitted markers for examples & to contribute your own marker.