- Returned from COMMUNIA and Wikimania; will report on both during meeting
- SingularityU open source panel
- Catalyst campaign wrap-up: working on putting together giving analysis that includes 2009 fundraising campaign and Catalyst Campaign.
- Continued prep for fall fundraising campaign: working out T-shirt order, reviewing design, plans to leverage community in support of CC; put together a brief for potential copywriter.
- worked with Melissa to organize files and other development resources in preparation for her move.
- SF salon last Tuesday: went well, did follow-up and discussed with development/design/communications how to continue to improve for future.
- Mailings: continuing to improve & make more strategic the mailings we send to our community
- Ongoing: volunteer coordination
- Preparing to be offline starting July 17 for 2 weeks
- comments to nick shockey about SPARC/R2RC website
- OER policy interview with Lisa Petrides posted - http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/22608
- other bloggin - http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/22712
- drafted but on hold "CC and 'some rights reserved' marking blog post
- attended USTPO-NTIA symposium on Copyright Policy, Creativity & Innovation in the Internet Economy
- briefing for Melanie and Alex for their meeting at Hewlett re: California Free Digital Textbook Initiative
- followup with RE: FDTI meeting, esp. with brian bridges from CLRN
- working on sketching out potential CC materials for OER policy toolkit
- attended grant workshops on proposal writing and budgeting
- met up with with Smithsonian Commons' Michael Edson on OER
- update the Learning Beyond Textbooks website with new language, waiting for others to edit
- iNACOL k-12 OER survey closed - 88 respondents, now will analyze with Sunnie Kim
- phone call with David Witzel, others from Environmental Defense Fund RE: OER in business sustainability
- attending their small meeting in DC July 20
- sent ideas for CC superheroes to allison
- oer advocacy coalition working group biweekly phone call