School of Open Virtual Sprint
The first ever School of Open Virtual Sprint will take place on Tuesday, 24 July from 2:00-5:00pm Berlin time (UTC/GMT+1). Here’s how you can participate:
Before the sprint
- Join the School of Open discussion list at https://groups.google.com/group/school-of-open. This is where course conception and more granular discussion (recorded for all posterity) will take place.
- Add the course you want to create at http://pad.p2pu.org/p/Open_Courses.
- Register for a P2PU account: https://p2pu.org/en/groups/create/
During the sprint
- Pop into the etherpad for the sprint: http://pad.p2pu.org/p/berlin-school-of-open-sprint
- Join the live chat at 2:00pm Berlin time (UTC/GMT 3:00pm) at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=schoolofopen