Reporting Issues with ccPublisher
ccPublisher uses a slightly customized Roundup Issue Tracker for tracking development efforts. The tracker is available at http://roundup.creativecommons.org/ccpublisher. Information that should be recorded in the tracker includes:
- bug reports
- feature requests
- software engineering decisions
Keywords are used by the tracker in order to group or target issues. For example, issues that are intended to be addressed before a particular release will share a keyword, and issues relating to a particular area of functionality (i.e., i18n) are assigned a particular keyword. The following keywords are in use in the tracker. Please attempt to assign appropriate keywords to your issue upon creation.
- this keyword is assigned to issues created via the crash reporter included in ccPublisher; manually created issues should never use this keyword
- issues to be addressed for ccPublisher 2 Beta 2; at this point open issues with this keyword are considered regressions
- issues to be addressed prior to the final ccPublisher 2 release
- issues we are planning to address in the next release of ccPublisher 2
- issues pertaining to internationalization (which in itself is targeted for 2.1).