Difference between revisions of "Open Knowledge Conference 2010"
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
* when: Saturday 24th April 2010, 1030-1830
* where: University of London Union, Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HY (map)
* programme: programme page
* register: register page
* frequently asked questions: FAQs
* cfp: call for proposals (now closed)
* hashtag: #okcon2010
Revision as of 22:29, 10 March 2010
- when: Saturday 24th April 2010, 1030-1830
- where: University of London Union, Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HY (map)
- programme: programme page
- register: register page
- frequently asked questions: FAQs
- cfp: call for proposals (now closed)
- hashtag: #okcon2010
The Open Knowledge Conference (OKCon) is back for its fifth installment bringing together individuals and groups from across the open knowledge spectrum for a day of discussions workshops.
Want to get involved in putting the event together or otherwise helping out? Contact us at info [at] okfn [dot] org.
Sponsored by Open Knowledge Foundation and Wikimedia Foundation.