OER Policy Registry/Supporting Documents
The resources below are not policies, they are materials that may help policy making activities. They are broadly grouped as case studies, guides, presentations and other directories.
- Utah State Office of Education to Create Open Textbooks 2012
- Free-textbooks project helps South Africa 2012
- The Use of Open Education Resources at the University of Malawi (UNIMA) (PDF), 2009?
- Athabasca University - Centre for Learning Design and Development Open Educational Resources- Draft Plan 2006
- BCcampus (British Columbia, Canada) - building sustainable OER ecosystems 2010
- TAACCCT Federal Grant Program Creative Commons License Brief n.d.
- Foundation Funded OER vs. Tax Payer Funded OER – A Tale of Two Mandates n.d.
- Free Digital Textbook Initiative 2009
- Is Academic Recognition Sufficient Incentive to Create Open Source Courseware? (Video) 2011
- Karen Fasimpaur: Open Education and Policy 2010
- OER Africa - Building African Education Capacity Through Openness n.d.
- OER Basic Competencies in Midwifery, University of Malawi — Kamuzu College of Nursing (PDF) 2009?
- OER Readiness in Africa 2010
- OERs in Context – Case Study of Innovation and Sustainability of Educational Practices at the University of Mauritius Santally Mohammed Issack 2011"
- Open Books Savings for California Students 2011
- Open High School of Utah (PDF) n.d.
- RFP for the Identification of Open Educational Resources at Maine State (PDF) n.d.
- Maryland Enhancing Education through Technology (Ed Tech ARRA) (Doc.) 2009
- Florida Orange Grove Texts Plus n.d.
- Cape Town Open Education Declaration 2008
- Achieve OER Online Evaluation Tool 2011
- Dramatically Bringing Down the Cost of Education with OER. How Open Education Resources Unlock the Door to Free Learning n.d.
- Free to Learn Guide - Hall Plotkin 2010
- Guide for Adopting Open Textbooks: A Tutorial n.d.
- Guidelines for OER in Higher Education n.d.
- Mainstreaming eLearning in National Policies n.d.
- Models for Sustainable Open Educational Resources (PDF) 2007
- Modernisation of Higher Education in Europe: Funding and the Social Dimension 2011 2011
- OER Handbook for Educators 2010
- Open Policy and Open Educational Resources Implementation Checklist (PDF) 2012
- Who should make OERs? 2008
- Campus OER Promotion Kit 2005
- COSL - Center for Open and Sustainable Learning - Open Education Resources Handbook 2008
- How are OER Evaluated and So What? (Video) 2011
- A Sustainable Business Model for Open Electronic Textbooks (PDF) 2007
- OER K-12 Bill Passes in U.S. Washington State 2012
- House Bill 2336: Relating to access to taxpayer-funded educational materials. Testimony, Cable Green of Creative Commons 2012
- Obviousness of Open Policy 2011
- Open Education and the Future - David Wiley presentation to TEDxNYED (Video) n.d.
- Assessment and Accreditation of OER: An Update (Video) 2011