The Learning Resource Metadata Initiative is a project co-led by the Association of Educational Publishers and Creative Commons to build a common metadata vocabulary for educational resources.
- LRMI announcement, press release (2011-06-07)]; Technical working group call for participation (2011-07-18)
- LRMI FAQ
- LRMI Google Group/mailing list
- Follow LRMI on the CC blog and use #lrmi to discuss on social media.
- Scratchpad for references and ideas
- Presentation on vocabulary development best practices informing LRMI