All affiliates are encouraged to seek out each other for meetings and collaborations when participating in events (especially those listed last on this page which is of particular interest to Creative Commons affiliates). You can always ask on the European mailing list if someone else is going to a particular event!
During some occasions, when a more detailed discussion is useful between the affiliates, it can make sense to schedule a half day or day long meeting before or after a related event to have some time for the affiliates themselves to voice opinions and find constructive dialogue.
- 1st of May - The 4.0 revision - regional meeting in Berlin, Germany with Diane Peters from Creative Commons
- 13th of June, seminar and strategy meeting on CC & GLAM in Stockholm, Sweden (in connection with EuroDIG)
- Sometime around September 2012, a larger community-focused European regional meeting with participation by Jessica Coates
Events of interest
- Eurodig (Stockholm), 14-15th of June 2012
- World OER Congress (Paris), 20-22nd of June 2012
- LAPSI Internal Conference and final meeting (Turin), 9-10th of July 2012
- 1st Global Thematic IASC Conference on the Knowledge Commons, 12-14th of September 2012
- Free Culture Forum (Barcelona), 25-27th of October 2012
- Free Society Conference and Nordic Summit (Göteborg), 9-11th of November 2012