ccLearn Syndication Guidelines
This document outlines the format in which ccLearn would like to receive syndication feeds for the data that will go into it's OER database.
Presently, ccLearn is looking for the following data:
- Link: Full URL of the referenced resource.
- License: This should be a URL to the license e.g. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ph/.
- Grade level: What grade or level this material is suitable for.
- Language: The language of the referenced resource (not of the your site).
- Title: A brief descriptive title for the resource.
- Summary: A relatively short summary/synopsis of the resource.
- Subject: A more formal subject name e.g. Mathematics.
Because some of these fields do not have native Atom or RSS element definitions, we suggest that they be embedded as tags. In order for us to be able to recognize these within the feed, the tag content should be of the format
For example, the tag for License would become something like: