The primary goal of the Creative Commons Developer Community (CCDC) is to build a community of developers around the development of tools facilitating Creative Commons' licenses and standards.
- Build a strong and supportive community of developers
- Support Creative Commons Developer Community Projects
- Build infrastructure around Creative Commons licenses
- Build infrastructure around Creative Commons standards
For information on working with CC source code, see the CC Hacking page. It contains general information on using the CVS repository, tools we use, and how to contribute code back to the projects. You can also check out the CC Tools Repository Map, which details the different modules in CVS.
- ccHost (ccMixter source code)
- libcclicense (C-based library for Creative Commons Meta-Data)
- Ajax License Chooser
- Command Line Tools
These pages are dedicated to exploring possible CC enabled tools of the future. What would be the killer app? How would you like CC to fit into your workflow? Document your thoughts here.