Friday, May 19, 2006
If you have suggestions, feature requests, or bug reports, you can file them in the tracker as well (http://roundup.creativecommons.org/ccpublisher). If you wish to discuss development of ccPublisher, you can subscribe to the cc-devel mailing list.
Shortly after releasing Windows and Linux packages for ccPublisher 2 a simple but potentially common bug was reported from a previous beta release. This bug was corrected and 2.0.1 was released.
The following bugs were fixed for the 2.0.2 release (20 May 2006):
- ccPublisher 2 crashes when attempting to embed license information in any MP3
- Juridiction list is now sorted when selecting a license
- Files may be removed after being selected by clicking the Delete button or pressing the Delete key.
- The server-side crash recorder now properly reads version information.
- Linux (tar.gz): http://download.berlios.de/cctools/ccPublisher-2.0.2.tar.gz
- Windows XP: http://download.berlios.de/cctools/ccPublisher-22.214.171.124-setup.exe
- Mac OS X: http://download.berlios.de/cctools/ccPublisher-2.0.2.zip
- Windows: The download link above points to the Windows installer; run that file and ccPublisher will be installed and added to your Start menu.
- Linux: The download link above points to a source tarball, which includes most of what you need. See ccPublisher on Linux for details.
- Mac OS X: The download link points to a zip file which contains the application file. Unzip the archive to run ccPublisher.