Audio bumper guidelines
Revision as of 19:41, 27 July 2007 by Rebecca Rojer (New page: '''How to create your own audio bumper''' # Get a license from http://creativecommons.org/license # Include the '''full''' URI to the license and/or the full name of the license (including...)
How to create your own audio bumper
- Get a license from http://creativecommons.org/license
- Include the full URI to the license and/or the full name of the license (including version #)
- Include a copyright statement with the date and author(s).
- May be followed by "Some Rights Reserved"
- © 2007, Name
- © 2007, Name. Some Rights Reserved.
- Check out user submitted bumpers for examples & to contribute your own bumper.