Please note: An account is needed only to edit the CC Wiki. If you need an account, please email info at creativecommons org and we'll make you an account.
From CC Wiki
Writers and CC
Featured CC Books
Learn more about how authors use Creative Commons licenses in their work.
- dublit.com: dublit.com is an online short form literature in Audio and Ebook form.
- Andrew Garton: Andrew Garton is a prominent Australian-based writer, producer and digital media adviser who widely employs and advocates the use of Creative Commons licences.
- African Sleeping Sickness Test: Murdoch University scientists led by Zablon Njiru and Andrew Thompson have developed a simple blood test for African sleeping sickness which they’ve published in PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases under a Creative Commons Attribution licence, making their findings accessible to the world.
- Cory Doctorow: Cory Doctorow is a writer, blogger, and futurist that has embraced the ideals of Creative Commons from beginning.
- Filter Magazine: Filter Magazine is the triannual publication of the Australian Network for Art and Technology (ANAT), Australia’s peak industry body for artists working across science and technology.
- Stick this in your memory hole: Stick this in your memory hole by Tristan Clark is the first Australian book licensed by a publisher under CC, comprising thirty-seven essay-style chapters which take the reader on a satirical journey through the political, environmental, social and cultural issues of contemporary Australia.
- Remix My Lit: Remix My Lit is a Brisbane-based, international remixable literature project. The project aims to apply the lessons learned from music and film remixing to literature.