Please note: An account is needed only to edit the CC Wiki. If you need an account, please email info at creativecommons org and we'll make you an account.
School of Open Virtual Sprint
From CC Wiki
The type of this property is invalid
The first ever School of Open Virtual Sprint will take place on Tuesday, 24 July from 2:00-5:00pm Berlin time (UTC/GMT+2). Here’s how you can participate:
Before the sprint
- Join the School of Open discussion list at https://groups.google.com/group/school-of-open. This is where course conception and more granular discussion (recorded for all posterity) will take place.
- Add the course you want to create at http://pad.p2pu.org/p/Open_Courses.
- Register for a P2PU account: https://p2pu.org/en/groups/create/
During the sprint
- Pop into the etherpad for the sprint: http://pad.p2pu.org/p/berlin-school-of-open-sprint
- Join the live chat at 2:00pm Berlin time (UTC/GMT 12:00pm) at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=schoolofopen