Please note: An account is needed only to edit the CC Wiki. If you need an account, please email info at creativecommons org and we'll make you an account.
From CC Wiki
- 1 Meeting Details
- 2 Meeting Agenda
- 2.1 Arrive at CC Headquarters (9am)
- 2.2 Kickoff (9-9:30)
- 2.3 Schema.org (9:30-10)
- 2.4 Break (10-10:15)
- 2.5 Accessibility (10:15-11)
- 2.6 Competencies/Outcomes/Standards (11-12:45)
- 2.7 Break (12:45-1)
- 2.8 Brian Carver’s Report and latent consensus items (1-2:30)
- 2.9 Break (2:30-2:45)
- 2.10 Next Steps, added agenda items (2:45-4pm)
- 2.11 Shuttle back to hotel and airport
- Date: September 8th
- Time: 9am-4pm Pacific
- Location: CC Headquarters in Mountain View
Arrive at CC Headquarters (9am)
- Shuttle provided for those staying at the arranged hotel
coffee and bagels provided
- Background informs rest of project
- How does Schema.org see LRMI?
- Genaral extension mechanisms generally?
- What would be useful for LRMI to say at Sept 21 workshop?
- Is schema.org addressing a11y generally?
- Depending on Schema.org discussion, what parts can/should LRMI provide?
- ISO 24751 part 3 (page 7, section 5.4)
- Dublin Core Accessibility Wiki with Use Cases
- EDItEUR - "Proposals for e-book accessibility description in ONIX" (pdf) DRAFT
- Universal Design for Learning - Guidelines version 2.0 (doc)
- How can we provide the ability to encode this information in LRMI from the broadest set of available references?
- Pertinent Use Cases:
- SIIA's Technical and Development Committee - Educator plans a lesson that accommodates multiple instructional strategies (Google doc)
- SIIA's Technical and Development Committee - Publisher parses large instructional resource so the components can be referenced with a Dynamic Learning Environment (Google doc)
- SIIA's Technical and Development Committee - Search for instructional resources to support a personal learning goal (Google doc)
- SIIA's Technical and Development Committee - Curriculum specialist identifies effective resources in the context of purchasing new materials to support curriculum (Google doc)
- Learning Registry - Use Case (pdf)
- Other useful information
(lunch brought in at noon)
Brian Carver’s Report and latent consensus items (1-2:30)
- Brian shares his report
- We work on generating the list of latent consensus items
- Pertinent Use Cases:
Next Steps, added agenda items (2:45-4pm)
- What to say at Schema.org Workshop on 21st