RIP: A Remix Manifesto is an open source, participatory documentary about the intersection of Copyright, artists and culture in the modern technological era.
Ruffus The Dog,an award-winning children's television series is being revived online with all the original video & music and all new content created for release on the web being CC licensed.
No case law for this jurisdiction. Add some now.
Athabasca University, BCcampus and the Samuelson-Glushko Canadian Internet Policy and Public Interest Clinic (CIPPIC) have reformed an official CC affiliate presence in Canada. Stay tuned for an official announcement and for more information on how you can get involved!
CC Canada would like to thank and acknowledge the following individuals for their contributions and support of the Canadian project.
- Former Project Leads: Marcus Bornfreund, Andy Kaplan-Myrth, Olivier Charbonneau, and Martha Rans. Former host institution: the Law & Technology Program at the University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law. We thank the contributors for all their support, time, energy and especially their dedication to building CC Canada and adapting the CC licenses to Canadian law.
- More thanks to all volunteers, interns and leads:
- Martha Rans: Project Lead, Vancouver 2009-2010 (Copyright Lawyer, artistslegaloutreach.ca)
- Olivier Charbonneau: Project Lead, Montréal community
- Celine Celines: Community volunteer (open culture, artists, Montréal community)
- Oline Twiss : Volunteer (2010)
- Justin Barca : Webmaster (Spring / Summer 2006)
- Marty Finestone : Licence Drafter / Researcher (Winter 2004 / Fall 2005)
- Philippe Gauvin : Researcher (Fall 2003)
- Jeremy Hessing-Lewis : Volunteer (Fall 2005 – Winter 2008)
- Ketai Hu : Technical Administrator (Summer 2004 – Winter 2006)
- Ian Kerr : Licence Drafter / Researcher (Summer 2004 – Spring 2006)
- Sabine Minsky : Volunteer (Summer 2006)
- Monique Moreau : Intern (Winter 2005)
- Tina Piper : Project Lead (Fall 2005 – Spring 2009)
- Catherine Thompson : Volunteer (Summer 2005)
- Michael Yang : Licence Drafter (Winter 2004)