Please note: An account is needed only to edit the CC Wiki. If you need an account, please email webmaster at creativecommons org and we'll make you an account.
Updating and revising mozCC
Extend functionality of Banshee to handle licensing claims
- Developer: Luke Hoersten
- Mentor: Nathan Yergler
- Project Page: CcBanshee
- Description: Enable Banshee users to view, validate, and manipulate license metadata embedded in media files.
- Blog: Humani.st
Implementing EXIF Metadata in ccPublisher and Uploading the Results to Flickr.com
ccPublisher support for uploading works to ccHost installations
- Developer: Bruno Dilly
- Mentor: Jon Phillips
- Project Page: Adding support for uploading to ccHost from ccPublisher
- Description: The project is to implement a new feature in CcPublisher. It is a brilliant tool, that tags audio and video files with information about license and uploads them to the Internet Archive. It's practical because the user doesn't need to open a browser and search how to upload stuff. If the user could upload to other sites that use CcHost, even better.
- Blog: http://brunodilly.livejournal.com/
- About CC Wiki
- This page was last modified on 29 April 2008, at 18:33.