Updating and revising mozCC
Extend functionality of Banshee to handle licensing claims
- Developer: Luke Hoersten
- Mentor: Nathan Yergler
- Project Page: CcBanshee
- Description: Enable Banshee users to view, validate, and manipulate license metadata embedded in media files.
- Blog: Humani.st
Implementing EXIF Metadata in ccPublisher and Uploading the Results to Flickr.com
ccPublisher support for uploading works to ccHost installations
- Developer: Bruno Dilly
- Mentor: Jon Phillips
- Project Page: Adding support for uploading to ccHost from ccPublisher
- Description: The project is to implement a new feature in CcPublisher. It is a brilliant tool, that tags audio and video files with information about license and uploads them to the Internet Archive. It's practical because the user doesn't need to open a browser and search how to upload stuff. If the user could upload to other sites that use CcHost, even better.
- Blog: http://brunodilly.livejournal.com/
- About CC Wiki
- This page was last modified on 29 April 2008, at 18:33.