|Description of Software||The Creative Commons Add-in for OpenOffice.org (OOo Extension Page) allows license information to be embedded in OpenOffice.org Writer, Impress, Draw and Calc documents.warning.png"The Creative Commons Add-in for OpenOffice.org (OOo Extension Page) allows license information to be embedded in OpenOffice.org Writer, Impress, Draw and Calc documents." cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.|
|Bug Tracker||Link to Bug Tracker|
The latest version of the plugin is 0.7.0, available for download from the OpenOffice.org Extension site.
- Download the plugin
- Open OpenOffice.org
- Go to the Tools menu and select Extension Manager. Click Add and select the file you downloaded.
- After the installation process completes, restart OpenOffice.org. The Creative Commons menu options will be located at the bottom of the Insert menu.
Debian/Ubuntu (& other variants) users:
- Debian/Ubuntu (& other variants) users may have problems if the plugin installed using the Extension Manager.
- They may need to install the plugin using the terminal.
- To install use /usr/lib/openoffice/program/unopkg gui -f ccooo.oxt
- Open OpenOffice.org
- Go to the Tools menu and select Extension Manager. Select ccooo.oxt and click the Updates... button. OpenOffice.org will check for updates and prompt you to download the new version, if available.
- Browse code at http://code.creativecommons.org/viewsvn/ccooo/ or checkout from http://code.creativecommons.org/svnroot/ccooo/
- This plugin may not work with Mac OS X
- In Ubuntu (& other variants) if the plugin is installed using the extension manager the menus will not show or they will be inactive
- Issues should be added to http://code.creativecommons.org/issues
- Support for Mac OS X.
- CC Labs blog posts on this add-in
- Summer of Code Project: “OpenOffice.org Writer Add-in for Publishing CC Licensed Documents”
- thread on cc-devel from January 2006: Adding CC License to open office as part of Open Office menu options, 
- CreativeCommons OASIS Open Office Module
- thread on cc-metadata from February 2004: CC metadata in OpenOffice.org/OASIS documents, , , , , , 
- thread on cc-metadata from March 2004: CC OASIS Open Office draft updated, 
- Issues on OO.o bug tracker: #29404, #66656
|Have an idea about this page? Want to help build the CC ecosystem? Check out the challenges related to OpenOfficeOrg Addin, or add one of your own below.|
|Languages:||English | русский|
- About CC Wiki
- This page was last modified on 28 April 2011, at 22:18.