Legal Tools Translation/4.0/Swedish
First draft was submitted: 26 May 2015
Public comment period: 6 July 2015 - 26 November 2015
Translation officially published: 11 January 2017 (read the announcement)
4.0 and CC0:
- Catharina Ekdahl – lawyer, coordinator of the translation process responsible for managing the process of translation of 4.0 for Creative Commons Sweden
- Olle Pettersson - lawyer, coordinator of the translation process responsible for managing the process of translation of CC0 for Creative Commons Sweden
- Karl Jonsson – lawyer, legal lead of Creative Commons Sweden
- Kristina Alexanderson, project manager for Creative Commons Sweden, responsible for process of comments from CC Legal, final publication and contact with CC Legal
- Jonas Öberg – Creative Commons Sweden
We want to also thank for invaluable help, comments, and support to Stefan Högberg and Lennart Guldbrandsson.
No errors were found during the final proofreading. HQ completed the review and sent a list of changes needed for all Swedish translations. The changes were reviewed by HQ and then a new set of HTML files were staged.
We have formed a working group of a laser, a project lead from CC Sweden, one from Wikimedia Sweden, and an educator. Once the translation is finished, we'll inform through our webpage and by e-mail and social media. Currently, the review is completed and the list of changes needed for all Swedish translations was sent.
Draft translation files
FINAL translation files