Legal Tools Translation/4.0/Greek
CC0: Public comment period
First draft was submitted: 4 October 2016
Public comment period: 23 February - 31 March 2018 at www.pi.ac.cy/CreativeCommons
Translation officially published: 30 November 2018
First draft was submitted: 28 May 2019
Public comment period: 1-21 June 2019. Please consult the draft translation (Media:Draft-translation-Greek-CC0.pdf) and add your comments, if any, in the Discussion space.
Translation officially published:
- Alexander Gioumouxouzis, BA (English Studies), LLB (Law, Minor in Business Administration)
- Constantina Markou, LL.B. University of Cyprus
- Eleni Koumidou, Legal Consultant, LL.M Queen Mary University of London – Banking and Finance Law
- Georgina Athanasiou, Attorney at Law, LL.B. University of Cyprus
- Ioanna Georgiou, Attorney at Law, LL.B. University of Cyprus, European Master’s Degree on Human Rights and Democratisation, European InterUniversity Center
- Ioanna Tzagkaraki, LL.B. University of Cyprus, Head of the Translation Working Group
- Maria Spyrou, Attorney at Law – Legal Consultant, LL.B. University of Cyprus, working under the supervision of Dr. Eleni Tatiana Synodinou, Head of the Creative Commons Legal Team, Associate Professor of the Dept. of Law, University of Cyprus
The finalisation of the Creative Commons licenses in Greek was succeeded in cooperation with CC Greece – EELLAK, represented by Alexandros Nousias.
Official translators of the European Commission, coordinated by Pedro MALAQUIAS (Legal Officer – Intellectual Property).
The first draft was completed by CC Cyprus and they were instructed to send to CC Greece the files, for consideration.