Basic Developer Information
- Sourcecode is stored in the ccTools Subversion repository at Sourceforge (browse)
- Bugs and feature requests are tracked in the Roundup Tracker.
The wpLicense code base may be divided into three major components (the links point to potentially outdated code; these will be updated after we finish moving the repository to SF.net):
- the admin interface (wpLicense.php)
- the web services wrapper (the wpLicense directory)
- the visual effects library (Behaviour and Script.aculo.us)
To be implemented
- support for installations which do not have allow_url_fopen enabled
- use wordpress locale for api calls
- provide PHP functions to retrieve the license name and icon.