Difference between revisions of "Video bumper guidelines"
(New page: '''How to create your own video bumper''' # Get a license from http://creativecommons.org/license # Use the normal CC license button icons (include the "CC" icon) from: http://creativecomm...)
Revision as of 23:01, 26 June 2007
How to create your own video bumper
- Get a license from http://creativecommons.org/license
- Use the normal CC license button icons (include the "CC" icon) from: http://creativecommons.org/presskit
- Include the full URI to the license
- Copyright Notice Include the copyright statement, date, and author(s).
- Can either go on bumper, or have a slide of its own.
- May be followed by "Some Rights Reserved"
- © 2007, Name
- © 2007, Name. Some Rights Reserved.
- Optional : Match the background color to the color of the human deed. CC Color Palette