User submitted bumpers
How to Submit a Bumper
User Submitted Audio Bumpers
User Submitted Video Bumpers
- Video templates from Jordan Nash.
- A general use template, to be shown at the beginning or end of a video (the copyright statement at the bottom would be filled in by the content author):
- For works long enough to justify a credits reel, more detailed information would be appended to the credits. This information would include the deed terms as spelled out on the CC web page: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/. Detailed contact information would also be included for the author, so that a person who wished to negotiate for a more liberal use could do so.
- Slightly animated earlier version of above, to showcase various background options -- File:By-nc-sa-2.5-notice.m4v
- Other variations and related files, including source, can be found at Jordan's website.
- A crew of Videobloggers created CC bumpers to add to your videos at SuperHappyVlogHouse in San Francisco. Please feel free to use these on the end of your videos!