As of January 2018, the Affiliate Network transitioned to a Global Network, where everyone - individuals and institutions - are welcome. The Creative Commons Global Network works together to realize our shared values and build relationships around the world. Interested in signing up? Become a member at https://network.creativecommons.org/.
You can also join our Translation Working Group on Slack, to stay informed about materials that need to be translated or to suggest new materials. Below you'll find a list of materials that were translated or still need to be translated into various languages.
|Item title||Type||Languages||Translation process|
|Global Network Strategy||Github project||
[Translate/Global Network Strategy#English EN]
[Translate/Global Network Strategy#French FR]
|1. Send an email to email@example.com announcing your interest to translate
2. Log-in (or create an account on Github)
3. Clone or download the branch
4. Translate the files locally
5. Commit the changes to Git
6. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after you've finished the translation
|Meet Creative Commons||Video||
|1. Go to the video page
2. Click on the three dots in the bottom right corner below video
3. Click on Add Translations
4. Send an email to email@example.com after you've finished the translation
Important materials such as the license chooser and deeds should be localized. For information on this process, see the Translating CC Deeds page.