- Returned from COMMUNIA and Wikimania; will report on both during meeting
- SingularityU open source panel
- Catalyst campaign wrap-up: working on putting together giving analysis that includes 2009 fundraising campaign and Catalyst Campaign.
- Continued prep for fall fundraising campaign: working out T-shirt order, reviewing design, plans to leverage community in support of CC; put together a brief for potential copywriter.
- worked with Melissa to organize files and other development resources in preparation for her move.
- SF salon last Tuesday: went well, did follow-up and discussed with development/design/communications how to continue to improve for future.
- Mailings: continuing to improve & make more strategic the mailings we send to our community
- Ongoing: volunteer coordination
- Preparing to be offline starting July 17 for 2 weeks
- comments to nick shockey about SPARC/R2RC website
- OER policy interview with Lisa Petrides posted - http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/22608
- other bloggin - http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/22712
- drafted but on hold "CC and 'some rights reserved' marking blog post
- attended USTPO-NTIA symposium on Copyright Policy, Creativity & Innovation in the Internet Economy
- briefing for Melanie and Alex for their meeting at Hewlett re: California Free Digital Textbook Initiative
- followup with RE: FDTI meeting, esp. with brian bridges from CLRN
- working on sketching out potential CC materials for OER policy toolkit
- attended grant workshops on proposal writing and budgeting
- met up with with Smithsonian Commons' Michael Edson on OER
- update the Learning Beyond Textbooks website with new language, waiting for others to edit
- iNACOL k-12 OER survey closed - 88 respondents, now will analyze with Sunnie Kim
- phone call with David Witzel, others from Environmental Defense Fund RE: OER in business sustainability
- attending their small meeting in DC July 20
- sent ideas for CC superheroes to allison
- oer advocacy coalition working group biweekly phone call
- COMMUNIA and Wikimania as well. Will support Mike in summary during call.
- CC Europe meeting
- meetings re: Europeana, collecting societies
- panel at WM about CC affiliate network and collaboration with WM chapters/communities: http://piratepad.net/opera
- Catalyst Grants closed with 134 submission, almost $50K raised: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Grants
- review to begin this week
- Ongoing upgrade of affiliate documents with Diane & Aurelia: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/International
- music/culture blogs outreach
- Film Annex Web TV embeds for wiki and blog post
- pursuing a couple OER policy interviews w/K-12 educators
- social media plan, met w/Cameron and delegated upkeep (FB & twitter chatter)
- revising /Marking/Creators (in draft first) to make it more user friendly and to integrate relevant ccLearn docs
- helped tvol out w/ looking up cc license use for training materials
- P2PU feedback on ongoing projects and developments
- other feedback/tasks/news/blogs/tweets/etc.
- going to help lila on by-nc/other license pages msging
Aurelia J. Schultz
- Affiliate Program Improvements w/ Michelle and Diane: Posting updated MOU and policies to the wiki for public comment (see http://wiki.creativecommons.org/International)
- Catalyst Grants: Formal review starting soon
- Database with Alex and Reg: Giving feedback when I can be of help
- HR with Jen - very happy to be full time now :)
- Working w/ JP on finalizing social media plan for immediate future (to be later revised)
- Updated attribution info on video pages
- Organizing ES contacts
- Assisting JP w/ updating marking best practices doc
- General outreach/feedback for a variety of groups
- General blog/microblog
Working away on the FAQ Project
- Met with LB and NK last week on FAQ project
- Met with DP and LB to discuss some relevant legal background information
- Starting staging some FAQs that we've worked on
- Editing sections of the FAQ with LB
- Month-end close financial reporting.
- Various ad hoc reporting, invoicing, etc.