- I have finally finished finding, resolving and cleaning up the data for several bugs in CiviCRM and our custom one-click donation code.
- I just lately upgraded our Drupal install to version 6.17 (from 6.15). Drupal runs http://support.creativecommons.org. Still need to upgrade a couple modules.
- I'm currently upgrading our WordPress install (runs creativecommons.org) to version 3.0, and am working through some potential problems with our theme and/or a custom plugin that isn't working with the latest version.
- Mentoring a Google Summer of Code student developing a CC WordPress plugin.
- Answering emails to email@example.com
- Finished design primer
- Met w/ Creative Migration about integrating CC-licensing across their distribution plan for documentary work
- Originating contacts for ease of use
- Assisting with various fundraising tasks AD delegates me
- Worked w/ Protagonize to help flesh out CC licensing options
- Assisted TicTacDo w/ licensing questions
- ASCAP web roundup assistance for ES