The Next CC Salon is May 10, 2006
People interested in Creative Commons, copyright, Free Culture, Open Source, Art, Media, and Music
A local informal gathering of individuals around Creative Commons licenses, standards, and technology.
May 10, 2006, 6-9 PM
- During Event
- Drink & Talk
- Chat on #cc on irc.freenode.net
- wifi provided free
- 6:00-7:00 - Drinks, conversation, and music
- 7:00-7:05 - Welcome
- 7:05-7:20 - Abram Stern (aka Aphid) and Michael Dale, Metavid, a system for collective remediation of public gov't proceedings
- 7:20-8:00 - Chris DiBona, Open Source Programs Manager, http://www.google.com/
- 8:00-8:20 - Ken Goldberg (Professor of IEOR and EECS, UC Berkeley, http://goldberg.berkeley.edu) and Tiffany Schlain (Founder of Webby Awards, http://www.webbyawards.com/), Presenting Film
- 8:00-8:15 - Wrap-up, questions, etc.
- 8:15-9:00 - More drinks, conversation, and music by Minus Kelvin (http://minuskelvin.com/), featured http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/13.09/start.html?pg=8
To connect with and build a community of artists and developers who are working with Creative Commons licenses, standards, and technology.