The Next CC Salon is April 12, 2006
People interested in Creative Commons, copyright, Free Culture, Open Source, Art, Media, and Music
A local informal gathering of individuals around Creative Commons licenses, standards, and technology.
April 12, 2006, 6-9 PM
- During Event
- Drink & Talk
- Chat on #cc on irc.freenode.net
- wifi provided free
- 6:00-7:00 - Drinks, conversation, and music
- 7:00-7:05 - Welcome
- 7:05-7:20 - First presentation: James Polanco, http://www.fakescience.com, podcasting and fakescience music label
- 7:20-8:00 - Third presentation: Lucas Gonze, http://webjay.org/, http://gonze.com/weblog/ (40 min), "How the Net is Changing Music"
- A structured conversation about the unique features of net-native music.
- 8:00-8:15 - Wrap-up, questions, etc.
- 8:15-9:00 - More drinks, conversation, and music
To connect with and build a community of artists and developers who are working with Creative Commons licenses, standards, and technology.