Difference between revisions of "Public reports"
|Line 92:||Line 92:|
* publish grant proposals?
* publish grant proposals?
Revision as of 00:16, 15 January 2013
The purpose of this portal is to provide easy, open access to public documents concerning the financial status and governance of the Creative Commons organization.
Tax returns and audit information
- IRS Form 990 - http://ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/990.pdf
- Independent audit - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/audit.pdf
- IRS Form 990 - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/990-2009.pdf
- Independent audit - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/audit2009.pdf
- IRS Form 990 - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/990-2008.pdf
- Independent audit - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/audit2008.pdf
- IRS Form 990 - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/990-2007.pdf
- Independent audit - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/audit2007.pdf
- IRS Form 990 - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/990-2006.pdf
- Independent audit - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/audit2006.pdf
- IRS Form 990 - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/990-2005.pdf
- Independent audit - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/audit2005.pdf
- IRS Form 990 - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/990-2004.pdf
- Independent audit - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/audit2004.pdf
- IRS Form 990 - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/990-2003.pdf
- Independent audit - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/audit2003.pdf
- IRS Form 990 - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/990-2002.pdf
- Independent audit - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/audit2002.pdf
- IRS Form 990 - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/990-2001.pdf
IRS Tax exempt status
- Form 1023 tax-exempt non-profit application and supplements - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/1023.pdf
- IRS tax-exempt determination letter - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/irsexempt.pdf
- interesting to see what policies WMF has on their public sites - http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Policies
- Incorporation document and charter - http://ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/articles.pdf
- Organization bylaws - http://ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/bylaws.pdf
- Annual reports
- 2005 - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/200501staffreports.pdf
- 2012 - TBD
- Summaries of board meetings - http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Board_Reports
- Affiliate Network reports - http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Affiliate_Reporting
- 2010 - http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Affiliate_Reporting/2010
- 2012 - TBD
- Affiliate Network policies - http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Affiliates
- Copyright and trademark policies - http://creativecommons.org/policies
- Technical Advisory Board charter - http://ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/tab.pdf
- Audit Committee Charter - http://www.ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/auditcharter.pdf
- Science Advisory Board charge - http://wiki.creativecommons.org/images/d/d7/SCIENCEADVISORYBOARDCHARGE.pdf
- Legal Advisory Board charter/charge?
- Board of Directors nomination process?
- Executive board charter/charge?
- License versioning process - http://wiki.creativecommons.org/License_Versions
- Funding sources and large donors - check with Sara C and Cathy - full 990s contain donors over certain level, but we should ask them or have a process setup to get their permission to post this if we are to include the full 990 (DC doesn't retain that section on the ibiblio website)
- Conflict of interest, Codes of Conduct, other policy documents (DC says probably not)
- seems relevant though - http://ibiblio.org/cccr/docs/conduct.pdf
- Non-audited balance and profit/loss (DC says we don't have this because we're audited every year)
- Annual budgets (DC says probably no as might contain salaries and Board would have to approve the posting of these); this would be taken care of by the annual report anyway, minus staff salaries
- Board minutes - DC says probably not
- see what the WMF does - http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Minutes/2012-10-26
- publish grant proposals?
- announcement of big grants - communication could be better, http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/27097