When a user chooses a license, they're also given a bit of RDF metadata to go along with it.
- What? Metadata is data about data. RDF is a system for encoding metadata. The Semantic Web is the plan for adding RDF to the Web.
- Why? It lets computers find works and use them in a variety of innovative ways.
- Use. Figure out how to embed CC license metadata in your favorite formats.
- Implement. Learn how to programatically read and write our metadata.
- Extend. Get the detailed information on our use of RDF.
- Contact. Send us your questions, comments, and results.