- CC Marker: A graphic or line of text stating the license
- For documents which support images, marks should ideally include the CC icons and full URI to the license.
- For plain text documents, the CC icons may be replaced with the name of the license or the abbreviation (eg. CC-BY-SA)
- Copyright Statement: A line of text stating the author(s), date, & copyright
- May be followed by "Some Rights Reserved"
- example: "© Name 2007, Some Rights Reserved"
- Publish: Guidelines & standards for marking your images on: