- License: Let your audience know what license your work is under in one or more of these ways:
- CC Bumper: A sound clip at the beginning or end of your audio stating the license
- Create your own CC audio bumper.
- Browse user submitted bumpers.
- CC Marker: A graphic or line of text stating the license, next to the file (on a webpage) or in the liner notes (for physical media)
- Metadata: Machine-readable information embedded within the audio file that tells your computer and mp3 player what license a work is under. See Internal (Technical)
- Copyright Statement: A line of text or audio clip stating the author(s), date & copyright
- May be part of the bumper and/or the marker
- May be followed by "Some Rights Reserved"
- example: © Name 2007, Some Rights Reserved
Creative Commons Podcast Plugs